There are four primary ways to listen to music from the SoundMachine interface.
- Stations are the simplest way to get started. These are human curated groupings of music designed to play well together in a commercial environment.
- To get started, find a station you'd like to listen to, and press the Play button next to it.
- Importing Stations
- You are able to import playlists from other platforms, like Spotify or Apple Music, into SoundMachine which turns the playlists into SoundMachine stations for you to play. Note that this is only available on our Business Premium plan.
- Mixes let you combine stations together, giving you the power to create a sound unique to your location.
- Schedules allow you to assign music based on the time of day, or day of the week - you can use stations or mixes within a schedule.