Scheduling Message Playback (Parted)
Modified on: Tue, 19 Jul, 2022 at 11:44 AM
- Parted messages can play at timed intervals (durations of time), or song intervals (number of songs). Timed intervals will interrupt the currently playing song on the SoundMachine hardware. Third party hardware will play the message as close to the time as possible without interrupting a song (usually immediately following the song playing at the scheduled time).
- Go to Messages -> Playback
- Select the user you would like to schedule, then press “Edit”
- Click “Add Message/Group”, then select messages or groups for playback
- A group set to play every 15 minutes will cycle through the messages at :00, :15, :30, :45 each hour
- A group set to play every 5 songs will cycle through the messages at the end of every 5th song
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.