You are able to import your own playlists from other music services (Spotify, Apple Music, Napster, Tidal and more) to create stations in SoundMachine to play at your business. You will need to use a third party library management service to do this (see links below).
To import your own playlists:
- You must have a Business Premium account
- Your custom playlist must have at least 100 unique songs after importing
- There may be times that songs cannot be pulled into our system. To accommodate this we recommend aiming for at least 100 songs
- 200 songs is a good target number for customers and employees
- Songs marked as explicit will automatically be rejected by our system
- Some songs marked as clean may be matched with their explicit counterpart and rejected
- While unexpected, if you find explicit content in your station, please let us know and we can help you remove it
- Some services store their data in different formats, and may not match perfectly with our system
- The matching process can time, please allow 20-30 minutes after the import for the process to complete
- There must be a balance of artists with at least 20 different artists
- Click the links below to start using one of the services
Once imported, you can use your imported playlists with all the other scheduling and mixing features you use in SoundMachine.